On 25/01/2016 08:26, Tomas Straupis wrote:

   But there I have a problem, JOSM reverter plugin does not work (it
fetches info but does not apply any changes and does not complain
about anything) and there was info on weeklyosm that reverter plugin
is broken at this time.

If it helps, I saw the same problem yesterday ("does not apply any changes"). What fixed it for me was to update JOSM to the latest stable version (the monthly plugin check had occurred earlier that morning, but I was running the previous stable version of JOSM). After doing that I was able to do a normal "full changeset revert" without problems.

Cheers,

Andy