Hi,

We’re thinking about adding task completion validation to MapRoulette. The
basic premise is this: a user completes a task in MapRoulette, and marks it as
‘Fixed'. MapRoulette would then make an OSM API call for recent changesets by
that same user, and make a best effort at matching a recent changeset to the
task they say they completed. This would mean one call to
https://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changesets?user= for every stated Fix in
MapRoulette. Currently the number of fixes is in the thousands per week, but
that may grow as we roll out the new version of MapRoulette.

Would you consider this a reasonable use of the OSM API?

Martijn