Hi all,

I am developing a plugin called "NeTEx Converter" that exports OSM data into a
"Public Transport Exchange" format called "NeTEx", which is ultimately an XML
file.
During the export, I issue a lot of information/warnings/errors in Java that
may occur while exporting and I would like to find an appropriate place to log
such information/warnings/errors so that the user can see them in an
appropriate way within JOSM after the export is finished.

Does anyone have an idea if this is possible with the current JOSM
implementation? If yes, where/how should I implement this logging "thing".

Thanks and regards,
Labian Gashi.