On 2016-11-04 15:28, Russell Bryant wrote:
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Stephen Finucane <step...@that.guru>
wrote:

This is the fourth and final conversion series. This was kept
separate
due to the size and complexity of the tutorial guides. There are
also
ancillary changes to a previously unformatted TODO file (missed
previously due to the lack of an extension) and the AUTHORS file.

Stephen Finucane (4):
doc: Convert tutorial/Tutorial to rST
doc: Convert tutorial/OVN-Tutorial to rST
doc: Convert ovn/TODO to rST
AUTHORS: Add Stephen Finucane

It seems patch 4 didn't make it to the mailing list.  I had checked
AUTHORS before and your name is already there.  It's your old intel
address though, so I suspect you may want to update it to something
current.  Would you like to use the that.guru address?

Yup, I don't know if I need to add an additional entry or to change the existing one. I opted for the former, but do whatever suits.

Stephen