Not fighting, just for the benefits of the both tomcat and owb, this is
duplicate effort both in owb and tomcat.

if you feel the best to stay in owb, no problem but I thought that if it is
in tomcat, it is natural to download via tomcat, no need to have
configration,  more community, and do more innovation with more users....

And also I am not sure that tomcat community will accept that proposal :)