i like that this gives me a stable/predictable route, so that i don't have
to keep around a registry of endpoints in my deployment scripts -- as i
would if the routes were exposed with a random-ish hash in them.

and i like the idea of a simple way of supporting client applications that
doesn't require an extra step in deployment scripts. i.e. i just tack a `-a
export true` on to the create/update steps.

i also like the ability to do simple projections, thus avoiding the need
for `jq` postprocessing. if i project a field, do i also have to type it,
e.g. /field/x/int? or are the mime types only needed when you want to force
a non-default interpretation?

using mime types to request a particular response header is pretty awesome!
though perhaps its use may be somewhat constrained (until we have
streaming?) by any payload limitations a whisk installation might have in
place.