@Jeremias: From the user's point of view, the invocation is "anonymous". In
fact, this means: The owner of the action pays and throttles of that owner apply as usual.

Relevant code to be found here:
https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk/pull/1715/commits/d493f0d00cd4597a628fccc939f2abed8a0a8b1a#diff-3df52c74d5f76d4c93f797d24bfd205eR257

Cheers
- mt

Am 13. Januar 2017 um 09:44 schrieb Jeremias Werner <jeremias.wer...@gmail.com>:

sorry, I meant anonymous (not asynchronous)

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Jeremias Werner <jeremias.wer...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

nice idea. you said, the activations are invoked asynchronous. how does
throttling work for those?

- jeremias

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Michael M Behrendt <