Hi

Sounds like a great idea … and I really like the demo video !

As for the status codes, I would probably prefer 404/Not Found for non-existing
actions rather than 400/Bad Request. And 404 as well for the case of the action
not being available anonymously.

And concluding from the demo by „projecting based on a named property“ you mean
the property really indicates the Content-Type to represent the resource as ?
Have you considered using the an extension in the action such as
…/my-action.html ? Missing support for the requested content type could be
406/Not Acceptable (or also 404/Not Found).

Regards
Felix