the current release (1.1.1) does not yet expose the bashy variant. i'll do
that for 1.2.0, it's ready to go, i just haven't had a chance to include it
in the dist bundles.

for 1.1.1, you can use the `run` command from within the Shell. this will
execute a sequence of Shell commands from a file. prior to 1.1.1, we didn't
expose the `run` command even in the Shell.

we're getting there, especially with all of the great feedback we're
getting. keep it coming!!

nick
@starpit