From:   "Ying Chun Guo" <guoyi...@cn.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/12/2018 08:18 AM
Subject:        Re: Release policy compliance: Adding license headers and
the excluded files

Hi, Bertrand

Thank you for the inputs.

My original thought was to maintain different Rat exclusions for different
repo because they may have different files. If we want to maintain a
unique version, we may need to collect all exclusions in all the repo
together and maintain a set. Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether a
file shall be excluded or not. Hope you can help review after the
collection is ready.

OpenWhisk has a repo in github to track release documents and scripts.
Here it is:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk-2Drelease_blob_master_README.md&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=tuRJI4eVUHlqHACnIGwvLgDqy1D9dIaSeLjOME3KJJg&s=RqfPKNiDPwlE1yljo6i5RctCRB6jXLLbQ5gickneycE&e=
. I think these information can be documented here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_apache_incubator-2Dopenwhisk-2Drelease_blob_master_docs_work-5Fitems.md-232-2Dverify-2Dthe-2Dcompliance-2Dof-2Dthe-2Dsource-2Dcode-2Dopen-2Dissue&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=6zQLM7Gc0Sv1iwayKOKa4_SFxRIxS478q2gZlAJj4Zw&m=tuRJI4eVUHlqHACnIGwvLgDqy1D9dIaSeLjOME3KJJg&s=t34yGdwcAE-qLfsKcS0ueeVqUAffslBtsP_kxQmK2fk&e=
.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)