i've wanted, for a while now, the ability to encapsulate remote requests,
whether to other actions or to remote services, behind a Composer-like
linguistic facade.

so that, to sequence a call to any REST API, i would like to have, e.g.

composer.sequence('myOwnAction', composer.request({ url: '
https://thirdparty.com', method: 'GET', ... }))

where the argument to composer.request could be precisely that of the
nodejs request NPM. we could do something similar for other languages, i.e.
adopting their dominant schematic paradigm for expressing remote
interactions.

nick