Thanks Daisy awesome progress +1

I'm OK adding headers to all files including test files. Not a strong
opinion, might be easier when creating a bot/automation to scan for headers
everything has a header easy to remember rule.

One to double check if the *.md file having the header will be fine for the
jekyll webstite [1] that it doesn't brake and we just need to modify some
config or the deployment script

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-website

-- Carlos