Sebastian Bazley from ASF INFRA would be good resource to contact to drive
this.

In the past when I brought this with infra I think I understood from him
that companies can donate funds and explicitly state that are for the
OpenWhisk project then the INFRA team will allocate VMs to OpenWhisk to run
load/performance tests, same way that Hadoop project has decimated VMs in
Jenkins today.

— Carlos