Hi Vadim,

This looks helpful to get better insight in runtime operational stats!

> It has some advantages over to the prior approach (sending them to CouchDB).

Can you share some details on how this is currently being done with
CouchDB. Do we have any analytics view configured which computes these
numbers currently?

> Now it would be possible to simply connect a custom micro service
to Kafka and consume the activations in real-time.

May be we also include a basic default implementation out of the box
which collect aggregated stats using Kamon metrics already being used
Chetan Mehrotra