Now that the formal donation process for the composer code base is
completed, we can start working towards the first formal release of
composer from the Apache OpenWhisk.

The motivation for a formal release is that we should have a formal Apache
release to enable us to publish an openwhisk-composer package to npm (to
replace the prior ibm-functions/composer npm package).

I'm willing to act as release manager for the initial release of this
package.

I believe the main technical work to be done before we can start preparing
a release candidate and then initiating the voting process is to agree on
the npm package name (suggestion: openwhisk-composer), and update the
documentation/code in the openwhisk-composer code base  accordingly.  Are
there any other items that I have overlooked?

--dave