Hi Bertrand,

        Did you get a chance to initiate the vote email on the IPMC list?
If not, could you do it (or is it possible for me to do it)?

        On the technical/code side, we are ready to start the process of
making the first Apache release of the composer module, but I think I have
to wait for the IPMC vote to accept the code before I can start a release
vote?

thanks,

-dave

Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote on 11/09/2018 09:17:41
AM:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 5:33 PM David P Grove <gro...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > ...Now that the formal donation process for the composer code base is
> > completed...
>
> I checked and actually the IP clearance has not been completed, the
> form at [1] needs to be approved by the Incubator PMC.
>
> I'm happy to start that vote but before I do that I have a question at
> INVALID URI REMOVED

u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_browse_INCUBATOR-2D222&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

> siA1ZOg&r=Fe4FicGBU_20P2yihxV-
> apaNSFb6BSj6AlkptSF2gMk&m=LvtctSliuAH1oSmIn5OWjwkQ2mJdTsxWdQWqijWkiZI&s=-
> DA1EBQooxSqKd9PbvM9yc9TmPn3GY-G_QDbapn0oDg&e=, Dave if you can
> answer there I'll move that forward.
>
> In principle the vote that remains is just a formality but it is
> required before that module can be released.
>
> -Bertrand
>
> [1] INVALID URI REMOVED

u=http-3A__incubator.apache.org_ip-2Dclearance_openwhisk-2Dcomposer.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-

> siA1ZOg&r=Fe4FicGBU_20P2yihxV-

apaNSFb6BSj6AlkptSF2gMk&m=LvtctSliuAH1oSmIn5OWjwkQ2mJdTsxWdQWqijWkiZI&s=rvgUoNLJwXaLhKKCX9sKLW7QBcb2ijBJB3Pu7IvucGY&e=