Hi

From the sidelines…

I understand that there is limited bandwidth to support all sorts of runtimes
.. But I wonder, whether such a thing would not have a space in some sort of an
„unsupported“ contrib area ?

I myself like the idea of smaller binaries but wonder how you solve the dynmic
linking issue of provisioning the dependency dynamic libraries in the container
?

Regards
Felix