From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: Re: I created a variant of the go runtime that is faster at init time
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 10:45:43 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 10:42 AM Michele Sciabarra
<mich...@sciabarra.com> wrote:

> Indeed I was thinking to create a docker account  "openwhisk-contrib" to
> place those, let's say, unofficial images.
> I am not sure who should own this account...

Accounts with "openwhisk" in their name should be owned by the
OpenWhisk (P)PMC as the name is a trademark of the Apache Software
Foundation - technically being donated as we speak IIUC but that
doesn't make a real difference.

However what we are discussing here IMO is code repositories as code
is what the ASF produces. I guess Felix's suggestion is to create one
or a few openwhisk-contrib-* Git repositories under
https://github.com/apache/ for such "contrib" modules.

-Bertrand