Chetan thanks for thinking on Windows users +1

Just curious why the jar can’t be build in Windows can you log an issue for
this?

My 2 cents for Windows or Mac I think the best way to build the jar would be
inside a docker container. A one liner with a single command should be able to
produce the jar on a local workstation or devops pipeline.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr