Thanks Christophe for the contribution.

The specific change is question is part of the test suite we run for all
runtimes. The test checks the what values are available in the runtime context.
Since there’s a new value (action version) now being checked, I see two options:

Make the change as is and accept the PR and then patch up all the runtimes (the
change is trivial but has to be done for all the runtime repos).

Alternatively, make the check for the additional context variable optional
which won’t break any of the runtime tests and once all the runtimes are
updated, then we can make it mandatory.

I favor the first approach in this case but others may differ. The runtimes
themselves do not need to change, it is only one test that needs to adapt per
runtime.

-r