Overall LGTM.  Just a few editorial nits:

   1. In Health report, "moved to code to an external github site" seems
   wrong, should it be "moved the code ..."?
   2. Vertical whitespace inconsistencies:
      - blank lines after headings starting with PMC changes, but not
      before that
      - two blank lines before u...@orc.apache.org
   3. Colon not needed at end of line for all 3 subscribers tallies

-- Lefty