I am running into build error with "make package" target

[ 66%] Building CXX object c++/src/CMakeFiles/orc.dir/ColumnPrinter.cc.o
/Users/pjayachandran/work/releases/orc-release-1.4.5rc0/c++/src/ColumnPrinter.cc:292:53:
error: parameter 'buffer' shadows member inherited from type
'ColumnPrinter' [-Werror,-Wshadow-field]
  VoidColumnPrinter::VoidColumnPrinter(std::string& buffer

pjayachandran@MacBook-Pro-6 build  $ clang --version
Apple clang version 11.0.0 (clang-1100.0.33.12)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin

Thanks and Regards,
Prasanth Jayachandran