Hi all,

I found the script file "/etc/init.d/otrs" won't work well which includes
in RPM package for RHEL7/CentOS7.

For detail, value of $OTRS_USED_WEBSERVER_TEST in "/etc/sysconfig/otrs" is
not effective. Because RHEL7/CentOS7 has changed to systemd, so output
message also does.

Normal solution for this is modify script file to fit. But, most of Linux
distributions might be shift too.
I wrote very simple script file for systemd as a prototype. Because of
focused only for start or stop (registering or deleting cron jobs of OTRS
running user), functions below doesn't include.
- Check existing/size for various files.
- Web server running check if enabled.
- DB server connecting check.
- Cleanup spooled messages with sending mail.

It has omitted any other servers running check since it depends on the
environment.
But, it must require such as httpd+mariadb.

I'll attach in this mail because I don't know what repository this must be
classified.
Please place it under directory "/usr/lib/systemd/system". Permission for
executing is not required.

If target ML is wrong, please notify.

--
Hisatoshi Onishi