Hello All,

Also please consider that OTRS 5 will not use all the CronJobs as OTRS 4 and
before, a new Scheduler daemon will take care to handle all this repetitive
tasks like close pending tickets, escalations, delete old cache and sessions,
etc. Only the a CronJob to make sure the Scheduler and other daemons are
running will be executed.

((enjoy))

Carlos Rodríguez