Hi all,

at my employer, we have a small tool that unlocks all open or stalled tickets from agents that are no longer valid. The idea is not to forget tasks (in the form of tickets) just because an employee left.

I want to bring this feature upstream, and my question is: in which form should it be done?

I have a few ideas:
* A TicketSearch option (AgentValid => 2 or so), and then hook that into GenericAgent
* A new console module, Maint::Ticket::UnlockFromInvalidAgent
* Put it into the existing Maint::Ticket::InvalidUserCleanup console module.

Any opinions on what's best?

Cheers,
Moritz