Hi,

I found a string that is marked for translation, but it is not in the .pot file:
"We are sorry, you do not have permissions anymore to access this
ticket in its current state."

This string is located here:

Kernel/Modules/AgentTicketZoom.pm (line 256-258):
        my $TranslatableMessage =
$Self->{LayoutObject}->{LanguageObject}->Translate(
            "We are sorry, you do not have permissions anymore to
access this ticket in its current state. "
        );

Kernel/Output/HTML/Layout.pm (line 2071-2073):
    my $TranslatableMessage = $Self->{LanguageObject}->Translate(
        "We are sorry, you do not have permissions anymore to access
this ticket in its current state."
    );

Why is not in .pot file? How to fix it?
There are some other strings in these files too, with the same
problem. Search for "Translate" and you will see them.

Regards,
Balazs