Hi community,

I'm testing OTRS 4.0.10

To create new tickets in a very quick way, I copied the module
"AgentTicketPhone".

In the menubar is a new entry called "Quick-Tickets". Klicking on this item is
opening an overview about several categories.

Clicking on one of these categories is opening a mask to create a new ticket.
The mask contains only a DynamicField to leave a message abut the ticket. All
other options are prefilled / preselected and not visible.

When clicking the create-Button, nothing happens.

But there is no message in the LogFiles (neither the Apache-LogFile nor the
OTRS-LogFile)

When using the Action "New Phone ticket", the ticket will be created.

I did the same on our Productivity-Instance of OTRS (OTRS 3.2.14) and ther it
still works.

Here is in detail, what I did:
1.) Register the overview in SysConfig
file: Schnell.xml
directory: Kernel/Config/Files

2.) Modul for the Overview
file: AgentQuickticket.pm
directory: /Custom/Kernel/Modules

3.) Core-module for the Overview
file: AgentQuickticket.pm
directory: /Kernel/System

4.) Register the Mask "Creating Quickticket"
file: AgentQuickticketMaske.xml
directory: /Kernel/Config/Files

This is a modified copy of section:
<ConfigItem Name="Frontend::Module###AgentTicketPhone" Required="0" Valid="1">
<Group>Ticket</Group>
<SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::ModuleRegistration</SubGroup>
<Link>Action=AgentQuickticketMaske</Link>
(see: Ticket.xml)

5.) File to configurate the mask "Creating Quick-Ticket"
file: AgentQuickticketMaskeConf.xml
directory: /Kernel/Config/Files
This is a modified copy of the section
<ConfigItem Name="Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketPhone###Priority" Required="1"
Valid="1">
<Description Translatable="1">Sets the default priority for new phone tickets
in the agent interface.</Description>
<Group>Ticket</Group>
<SubGroup>Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewPhoneNew</SubGroup>
(see: Ticket.xml)

6.) Modul for Action "AgentQuickticketMaske"
file: AgentQuickticketMaske.pm
directory: /Custom/Kernel/Modules

This is a modified copy of "AgentTicketPhone.pm". It's calling the TemplateFile
"AgentQuickticketMaske.tt".

Changes:
package Kernel::Modules::AgentQuickticketMaske;
TemplateFile => 'AgentQuickticketMaske',
# create new ticket, do db insert
Here is the preselection of values for creating a ticket.

7.) TemplateFile
file: AgentQuickticketMaske.tt
directory: /Custom/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard

Doing this, I walk along the instructions of the developer manual, chapter:
"Writing a new OTRS frontend module".

Is there any step missing?

Is there any idea, what's going wrong?

Thans in advance.