Hello Moritz, and thanks for your answer.

I've already checked and unless OTRS code has some debug options enabled by
default, in none of my files there is any debugging made without using
LogObject->Log.
And I'm pretty sure I don't have any row count used in my script because I
don't need it for my purposes.

I will try to check into DB.pm and all the objects I use in my module to
check for this strange output.

> Hi,
>
> On 02/19/2016 03:11 PM, Finetti, Stefano wrote:
>
>> Greetings to everyone, I posted this message in the general otrs list
>> but I think that the dev list is more appropriate for this kind of
>> questions. Let me know if I'm wrong, please.
>>
>> I must confess I'm a bit lost with something that never happened before
>> with other customizations I've done in OTRS.
>>
>> I'm trying to create a module for OTRS 4 to help my colleagues work with
>> our AS400 systems. Nothing very strange, just a new menu to be used to
>> check various informations about the systems.
>>
>> I'm not completely new to OTRS customizations, and I've managed to
>> create some custom module using LayoutObject, DBObject and so. This is
>> not a code problem, or at least, not an easy one to spot.
>>
>> When I access the page I created, I got the output correctly formatted
>> from the query I run on an external DB, and, - and this is the problem -
>> a long string just below the navigation menu containing a sequence of
>> numbers, that I've identified with the number of records that my queries
>> get.
>>

> Maybe some part of the code you use (like a library to the connect to the
> backend) has debugging print statements in it?
>
> You could try to run that code in isolation from the command line (that
> is, not through the browser and web server) and see if it produces output.
>
> And/or you can try a trick like described in here:
> http://stackoverflow.com/a/3508679/14132
> to capture output, but only from within Perl (if it calls a C library that
> prints to STDOUT, this won't capture it).
>
> Hope this helps,
> Moritz

*Lynx International Srl*
*Stefano Finetti*
*http://www.lynx-international.com <http://www.lynx-international.com>*

*Lynx International Srl is a part of AXED Group*
Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted contain documentation which is highly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to