Hello,

Hope your doing great !

I have a java application which converts the json format messages to
Parquet format. Eventually, the parquet format messages needs to be stored
in S3. As Parquet supports storing messages to S3 only through Access key
and Secret Access key which does not work for me (We use only IAM roles).*
I want to store the parquet messages in a buffer or byte stream and then
move them to S3.*

As far as the examples, I have seen Parquet is writing messages to file. *Does
Parquet support writing to buffer or byte stream ?* (If so, any code
examples are much appreciated and helpful for me)

Reply me at the earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Anvesh