Hi Ivan,

As you likely saw in the other thread, the Parquet developer community will
have our bi-weekly sync tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 9am PST. Everyone is
invited to join, even if you only want to listen in. It's a good
opportunity to meet a lot of the folks working on various parts of the
Parquet project. Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to join and
I'll add you to the invite.

Cheers, Lars