With 4 binding +1 votes, 1 +0, and 2 non-binding +1 votes, the vote passes.

Thanks all for voting and apologies for the delay in closing the vote.

To the parquet-rs developers, the next step is for you to get the
project ready to become Apache:

* Apply ASF license headers
* Document third party licenses

Someone from the Parquet PMC will need to shepherd the code donation
through the Incubator IP clearance process. Any volunteers? A page
will first need to be added to
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ to start a vote with the
Incubator mailing listbut I'm getting a 404 on this right now for some
reason

Thanks
Wes