Hi dev@,

After a week off, this week we have an excerpt from our internal data
interoperability testing, which tests compatibility between Hive, Spark and
Impala over Avro and Parquet. This test case is tailor-made to test
specific layouts so that files written using parquet-mr can be read by any
of the above mentioned components. We have also checked fault injection
cases.

The test suite is private currently, however we have made the test classes
corresponding to the following document public:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mHYQGXE4oM1zgg83MMc4ho1gmoJMeZcq9MWG99WgL3A

Please find the test cases and their results here:
https://github.com/zivanfi/column-indexes-data-interop-tests-excerpts

Best,
Anna