Am 2014-01-15 13:00, schrieb Vakhtang koroghlishvili:
Hello,
Hi,
[SNIP]
I've already implement time stamp time signature
(PDFBOX-1847<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-1847>
).   Now I will implement TSA Document level signature. Then I will
implement PAdES Long Term (This means that we must create Document Secure
Store)  :)

Thanks again for your effort, as you are planning to contribute some more code, it would be good to sign a Contributor License Agreements (CLA) [1]. If that codes that you contribute come from you not your company, you can sign the Individual CLA [2]. If it is a company work and more persons worked on the code, you should sign a Corporate CLA [3].

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask :-)

thanks,
Best regards

Best regards
Thomas