OK - wasn’t precise enough - token types didn’t change but there are newer
tokens introduced.

As the syntax has changed do we need version and standards support in the
parsing phase then? Other way would be to parse what’s in there and do
validation etc. purely on the parsing result (COS model, PD model). Need to do
that anyway.

What about writing?

BR
Maruan Sahyoun