Hello all,

I'd need a PDF with JBIG2 encoding that can be distributed. So it should not have anything on it that is copyrighted, i.e. artwork or a real text. Just some random lines or a lorem ipsum text. The image should be black & white, i.e. not have other elements in it that have a color like a watermark. Some unserviced Xerox copiers might produce such images, or some software from Adobe, IRIS etc. If you have such a file, sent it to me, tilman at snafu dot de, not to the list.

I want to use this PDF for a unit test that checks whether the PDF is decoded with the JBIG2 plugin. A fail would be an empty image. This way we check that the JBIG2 plugin is properly attached.

Tilman