> No it's not attached, the dev mailing lists prevent this.
> Btw these templates might be copyrighted. As a general rule, stuff that is
> created with "thinking" is copyrighted ("Schöpfungshöhe" in your and my
> language). A complicated test pattern would be copyrighted. And in Germany,
> every photograph is copyrighted. Google for "Marions Kochbuch" to understand
> what I mean :-)

Yes, this is a good rule of thumb. But even when an image is under copyright
there is the concept of “fair use”, that it may be used without permission for
certain purposes, especially when the work is available publicly, free of
charge - the public has important rights which are too often overlooked.
Photographs fall under copyright in the UK also, however Google Images is still
able to display thumbnails without asking for permission (technically in the UK
this is “de minimis” copying as “fair use” is a US concept, but you get the
idea).

Anyway, in this case the files look like they may be under the AGPL so we
should probably not use them.

-- John