Hi there,

in order to make it easier for people to contribute to the documentation and
examples I thought about the potential benefits of moving these to a git based
repository instead of svn. The main idea behind that is to allow people to
contribute via github opening another channel of communication and making it
easier to contribute.

Proposed names are pdfbox-docs and pdfbox-examples. Take a look at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs for an example of that.

I haven’t thought about all potential implications and changes necessary yet
but wanted to get a first feedback about support for that idea before putting
more effort into that.

WDYT?

Maruan