OK - I see what you mean, got your question wrong. We can check with infra but
I don’t see a reason why pdfbox-docs and pdfbox-examples can't exist in new
repos and there is pdfbox in the old one and the new repos being git based.
Would behave just like ‚different‘ projects.

So if it’s possible shall we do it?

Moving the whole project to git is a different story. I’d see the same benefit
applying to pdfbox but the impact is larger. So moving the docs and examples
might also be a good test case.

Maruan