> Jörg Henne <j.he...@levigo.de> hat am 22. August 2017 um 13:20 geschrieben:
>

> Am 19.08.2017 um 19:59 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
> > Am 19.08.2017 um 18:09 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> >>>
> >> +1, there is one superfluous "pdfbox". Besides some other minor
> >> things to be adjusted we have to discuss how the plugin shall be
> >> integrated.
> >>
> >> IMHO, we should keep it independent, so that we could cut independent
> >> releases of the plugin and pdfbox. Doing so, we have to reorg our svn
> >> repository. We have to create a pdfbox directory in trunk and move
> >> everything to that directory. There will be another directoy jbig2
> >> for the sources of the plugin.
> >
> > Is there a need to have independent releases? Maybe for existing
> > levigo clients with support contracts?
> Honoring those should not be a problem one way or the other. We can
> always cut our own releases under dedicated version numbers, as we
> provide dedicated Maven repositories to our customers.
Just to avoid missunderstandings, once the code is under the PDFBox umbrella
only the PDFBox PMC can cut releases. There can't be any outside the project
(with the same maven coords and the same package name). That's the reason why
I'd like to keep it independent so that we can cut a release whenever is't s
necessary.

> Jörg

Andreas