For 5.2.0, it would be great to focus on the known data integrity issues.
We can fix non-zk registry, cover a few more CVEs by upgrading third party
dependencies and stabilize tests. As for the tests, they don’t seem broken,
but are flaky. I have got multiple builds without any test failures on PR
for PHOENIX-7106.

If this looks good to you, I can start release preparation next week. What
do you think, Istvan?

In the meantime, I have 5.1 backport PR open, awaiting good build results
before committing it.
Rajeshbabu, would you like to be RM for 5.1.4 once the PR is merged?