On 22/07/16 05:50, Andy LoPresto wrote:
> One of the nice effects of RTC is that the community gets an
> opportunity to gently enforce code convention and prevent rapid build
> up of technical debt. Something else I've witnessed is that as the
> community grows, non-committers feel more comfortable submitting PRs
> because they've seen the same review process applied regardless of
> the submitter's status.
>
> Apologies if I missed these points on an earlier thread.

Sure, I don't feel strongly either way -- though I would expect a
committer to be able to fix trivial items like a simple merge conflict,
or backout a build breaking change without always having to get a
backing +1 from elsewhere.

Out of curiosity, does folks' interpretation of RTC mean that the author
never commits their own changes? i.e. the reviewer always commits (as
the original author)?

Regards,
Tim