Darin - That would be great!

Sounds like it will take a bit of time to get it together.

In the meantime/very near term, we could provide a step-by-step
AWS/GCP/Azure instructions for bringing up a small cluster, running the
distributed tests, and debugging. Admittedly, most of this is handled in
the AWS/GCP/Azure documentation, but, in my experience, the documentation
is confusing and very time consuming to get through the first time.

The goal is for smart people who want to contribute to Pirk (who don't work
on these systems often) to be able to get up and running quickly to test
their improvements and additions to the codebase.