Once I am back home from Berlin next week, I was looking at working on
Responder-Flink, Flink's awesome Streaming capabilities (its not mini-batch
like the other hyped ones) makes Flink the perfect distributed engine to
implement the Wideskies algorithm.

It would help for Pirk-noobs like me and others if there was a Pirk 101
(via Google hangout maybe).