The embedded lookup tables are computed Query side as they are specific to
the (encrypted) query vectors. The 'embedded' part is key here - if you
compute them in the Responder, then you have to repeat that computation
each time you would like to run the query instead of just pulling the
(one-time) pre-computed lookup table from the Query object.

Note that in Spark, there is an option to compute the lookup table in a
distributed form (i.e. not embedded in the Query).

Thus, computation of lookup tables can happen on the Responder side (there
is such an implementation for Spark), but the embedded lookup table is a
different animal.

Make sense?