Ups ... Edgent .. I hate it when my computer thinks it's smarter than me :-/

Am 01.02.18, 17:26 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all and hopefully Dale,

    I have spent quite some time travelling and talking to people in the
industry in the past few weeks. The interest in our Project and Apache Edgent
is huge.

    Now the use-case that I was asked about most, is to read multiple values in
one request and to push that to somewhere (Usually Kafka or Elastic). Well
guess they see PLC4X as a replacement for what they do now, guess it will take
some time till they come up with more challenging requests ;-)

    Right now the Edgent integration supports reading of single addresses. How
would this look if we wanted to allow reading of a set of different addresses?
Guess the result would probably be some sort of map-stream … do you have any
idea how this should look like?

    If you had some time (maybe some a bad weather day down in Florida … or the
Ultra Music festival is so loud that you don’t want to leave your house ;-) )
where you could give this feature a thought or two?