So Right now, I count 3

- Sebastian
- Benedict
- Myself

... anyone else?

Chris

Am 02.02.18, 12:07 schrieb "Sebastian Rühl"
<sebastian.ruehl...@googlemail.com>:

    Hi all,

    For me all of them should work.

    Sebastian

<christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    > I just had a look in our calendar. So far the following options would be:
    > (I would suggest to use 3 or 4 days including Saturday and Sunday so
people having to work in their paid jobs could participate)

    > - 15.03.2018-18.03.2018
    > - 22.03.2018-25.03.2018
    > - 26.04.2018-29.04.2018
    >
    > If we were to do it exclusively during working days there would be more
options.

    > Chris
    >

    > Am 26.01.18, 13:14 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:
    >
    >    Hi all,
    >
    >    let me ask again ... as I did hear from the one or the other
personally that they might be interested in participating in such a few days
code retreat.

    >    As I mentioned, the location would be free, so you would have to
handle coming to Mallorca, the accommodation would be handled by codecentric.

    >    So: Who would be interested in coming and willing to participate? So
far I've got Benedict and Me. Guess it wouldn't make sense for just the two of
us.
    >    We would have to decide on this quite soon because the longer we wait
the fewer options we have as the Finca might be booked out.

<christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> at codecentric we have a cool finca on the island of Mallorca which we
can use for project get-togethers, code retreats and alike (for free).

    >> I was thinking if it would be a good idea to do such a thing for Apache
PLC4X. Usually we used ApacheCons for things like this, but as 2018 will be an
ApacheCon-free year I thought I’d ask, if you would be interested in meeting in
person, locking ourselves in to intensely discuss things like the API,
unit-testing, documentation, kicking off with the one or the other protocol and
just get to know each other? The finca is fully equipped with all we would need
and beyond that with: pool, barbeque, I think I remember 6 bedrooms with
separate bathrooms.

    >> We did recently happen to feel what can happen if the community doesn’t
have face-to-face time in another project I was involved in at Apache and would
like to avoid similar problems from the start with PLC4X.