Hi Together,

Today I found the time to move from scripted pipeline to declarative pipeline.
This opens a much better integration into Jenkins and makes the Jenkinsfile
much more readable.

Small changes to before:
- The build stage is split into two (Build, Build master) where I converted the
if statement to stage conditions.
- Testsresults are reported to Jenkins and can now easily be seen in the build
view
- Toolmanagement is moved to native integration (so no need for explicitly
defining envs anyomore)

What I want to do next is to use the native sonar integration. This will then
use the sonar configuration defined in Jenkins and ad a sonar link into
Jenkins. Then we also could define a build-breaker for quality gates in the
future.

Sebastian