Hi All,

We will be receiving several PLCs of other vendors, which they are giving us
for a certain time.
In order to make it easy for you guys to experiment with these, we are
currently thinking of setting up a dedicated subnet in our Frankfurt office, in
which the physical machines are hooked up. The idea is to setup a VPN Server to
gain access to this net from the outside. One VPN endpoint would be our new
Apache CI Server VM but we could also provide the Comitters of this project
with access so you could run tests against real hardware.

What do you think?