@Andrey,

Had a quick question regarding the Source Connector for Kafka connect.

I see that the awaitFetch() method have been created with a synchronized
block within which we are just checking if a particular boolean flag has
been set to true to or not. Considering it's just this and not any other
synchronization that's needed per se, wouldn't it make sense to change the
variable fetch to type AtomicBoolean and remove the synchronized from
method? Considering the only atomic operation to be performed is setting or
getting the value of the flag, can we avoid having synchronized method
blocks ?

Thanks!
Sagar.