Have you written up something in confluence and in the root of the source
dir that documents the branching strategy?

On November 14, 2018 at 07:59:11, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Hi all,

I just thought I‘d post this as a reminder. I am currently in the process
of creating the new `develop` branch and currently adjusting the build
scripts do what they did for master for develop now.

>From now on, the only commits done to master should be the release manager
merging the latest release version back to master after a successful
release.

Commits to master will cause a lot of problems from now on.